Thursday 7 June 2007

Theres a guiding star

Lux Valentine: Lover of kitsch online activites.

Have signed up for Post Crossing. Basically it's like penpals without the letters or the need to respond! All you do is ask for an address and your job is to send a postcard that way! I never know what to write on postcards so I'm just going to do little collages I think.
You can send up to 5 at a time. My first five are going to the following places:

+ Pohjankuru, Finland
+ Maebashi Gumma, Japan
+ Michigan, USA
+ Viimsi Vald, Estonia
+ Izmir, Turkey

The best bit... finding cheesy retro looking postcards with kangaroos surfing!

Next activity to sign up for... Swap-Bot!

1 Comment:

Tony LaRocca said...

I think if I sent random postcards, I would probably wind up scaring the people away from their mailboxes!